Monday, January 7, 2013

On a budget yet elegant

Late one night...almost midnight somewhere early Nov 2012 , a customer text me
 
 " Sis ,kalau bajet RM2  jer boleh tak dapat yang sedap dan cantik..nak banyak ( 1500pax)  tapi  ni jer bajet saya ada !!" Pleaseeeee say boleh"....dah pening ni.."...I did not respond immediately ...pening juga nak merelisasikan impian dan hajat orang...
 
After googling for ideas...I recommended her a few ready made options ...but she wanted fresh bakes and finally we agreed on  XL size cookies..
 
I had decided to pack them  with sleeve...instead of the normal sticker ...guna artcard 230gsm yang agak tebal boleh hold the cookie in place
 
Wedding was in Jan 2013 and  I am glad that I was able to come up with something nice within her RM2 ... pengantin happy...
 
Nora almost gave up looking for favours with a difference but within budget and said she was glad dia jumpa CST....katanya bila dapat baby nak order lagi....Wah...advancenye....
 

Lagi budget pack....

RM2 ( Min 50 pax)
 
RM3 ( Min 50 pax)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment