Thursday, November 8, 2012

Door gift sihat - Dried Apricots & chocolate...etc


My baking is full this year end with bookings made as early as in June this year. However being this time of the year , request for door gifts for various events and occasions  are plenty .

As much as I would like to offer my bakes, I must acknowledge that I can only take so much as I have other family commitments too ....when I decided to make this passion a trade I had also made a promise to myself that there will only be so much hours put into baking ...I would want to have the best of both worlds...within my reach..

However as earlier said , if you want ready available items as door gifts....orders are still welcome . Dried apricot for instance make a healthy and lovely gift too...I'll  pack them nicely and you'll have something simple  look stunning ....my ideas are ever flowing I can't possibly blog on everything I have in mind....so talk to me ...we'll find something to make everyone happy....you especially.


Chocolates too is said to have a lot of health benefits ( choc ya bukan gula2)...it increases happy hormones and releases stress...so chocolate is also one of the favourite order this season untuk menu doorgift....like it has been last year...


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) +918376918351 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete