Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cookies - Simple baking tools & utensils

A friend asked me , how do I make my cookies all the same size ?...Senang jer...its either you weigh them individually or you can use an ice cream scoop  to get them in a uniform size..

Ice cream scooped cookie dough....I have 3 sizes in my kitchen...
" I tak boleh buatlah..tak ada mixer"...said another friend. Untuk buat cookies tak ada mixer pun tak ape...you don't actually need to beat them to a certain consistency like cakes,  you just need to incorporate the ingredients... a mixing bowl and a good spatula would do the job...so go make those cookies..everything is in your kitchen....opps ...provided ada ovenlah...kalau tak ada...then ...you can always call me ...beli jer...I do get a lot of that ...hehe...

They are super creamy and crispy , l'll never buy commercial butter cookies again...
A perfect bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment