Friday, August 31, 2012

Pink Power

Pink doesn't seem to show any sign that it will be going out of style for engagements and  weddings , in fact ,since pink has dominated  the colour theme requested , I  have to always make sure I have the colour in stock .Maybe its that gentle persona pink has that defines  romance , calmness and most of all sweeteness.....

A perfect gift of love, these were orders from Datin Jai ...(Urgg..I'm in love with her Orange Porsche Cayenne)....lucky cupcakes ...dapat naik Porsche...hehe..

Pearls & silver balls to enhance the cake...I love using swiss meringue buttercream as it is less sweet and taste like ice cream .SCS Butter was on  sale Ramadhan I can't help but borong my favourite butter....
She also ordered these as a gift for a client...

No comments:

Post a Comment