Monday, April 23, 2012

GLAM - Explore ,dream ,discover

I have been "slaving" myself making mac these few days on a bulk delivery that will be due by Friday and today I was thinking of taking a break after managing to make more than what I had scheduled for.

Went to Pavillion to catch up with a friend over lunch and oh ya I did had a great time at the foot spa too .Indulge in a little shopping too ... Pandora Murano glass was on sale...

Soon after that, I  went to  my favourite  book store  and laid my eyes on  GLAM magazine...with focus on India , Rozita Che Wan as month cover ...I went through the pages and love all the pictures... 

I'm going to read this tonight but would love to share what's written by the Editor which was  kind of inspiring for me taken  from Mark Twain " Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.So throw off the bowlines,sail away from safe harbour,catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore,Dream , Discover "...Glad I am doing just that and followed my dream 



It was a hot day and I can't help but whip  the egg whites and made this GLAM inspired  mac for myself...so much for taking a break...

Wohoo Love the colour....something different inspired by blue skies and Indian spice , will fill them with salted caramel leftover...

Exotic India....

This cookie.....is the true Diva....

No comments:

Post a Comment