Monday, March 26, 2012

Vegetarian Cake - Super Moist Eggless Cupcake

These cupcakes were made with not a single egg in the recipe and amazingly it taste perfectly like a moist chocolate cake...Perfect for vegetarian's who want to indulge in cake.I made these as  a special request from a vegetarian customer whom wanted chocolate cake... minus the egg..something you can hardly find in the bakery...

I religiously followed the recipe I found on a vegetarian website and Whoala la...perfect bake!!...all credit goes to the blog owner.My kids love the cake they had it when it was still hot... I am surely to be baking more of  this in no time


Take a peek.....Ya ya..I know... I'm cute alright...


Moist dark Cocoa eggless cake topped with double cream....what more can you ask for

No comments:

Post a Comment