Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Macarons

I have once out of curiosity bought a big fat Macaron at a Mall that cost me RM4.90 ( Mine is only RM2.50)..huhu..I don't know how they make them that big ..but one thing I know...I did not like the taste..It was both hard & dry  inside out. It had feet and look pretty but it was a hard cookie.

Eating a macaron should be clean resulting only with a few crumbs. The macaron crust should be smooth, glossy and delicate.  The crust of the cookie should be thin and fragile.  Biting through the crust should be effortless. A dry, semi-hard crust that shatters into the soft center of the cookie is not fun. Macarons should not crunch. The cookie’s texture beneath the crust should be light, just a little chewy, and soft, but not so soft that it’s mushy. 


A good macaron has no hollow...but a smooth shell with a full chewy inner..

Like fashion.,they never fail to look pretty...any colour looks good..

No comments:

Post a Comment