Monday, December 5, 2011

Sampling of orders

On a few occasions , customers do ask me for sampling of what they wish to order and yes I am glad to say that I do provide sampling of my products provided they are serious customers and that potential orders are for a substantial quantity ie : above the value of RM300. By providing sampling ,customers will have a clear idea of what they are getting and they can inform me of any changes they want before I proceed with the production....it makes it easy for both me & my customers..

Made these a few weeks back as samples for a customer who wanted them as part of goodies in an Aqiqah goodie bag...and instead of a piece or two I surprised her with a dozen...along with a mock up brown bag...she was hooked instantly....




No comments:

Post a Comment