Saturday, December 24, 2011

Colour therapy

It is truly amazing what these little colourful almond cookies can do. I just love making them even when there are times their feet disappoint me . Their colours are like a therapy to the sightand soul...it brings so much joy making them ...and one of the best part is when I see the happy look on the faces receiving them.....its sheer bliss knowing others are as happy too..

Filling are dark choc ganache & pepermint chocolate

Misture of Choc Peanut Butter & Nuttela filling

Colour therapy

I use the French mac recipe written by Jill Colonna in her book Mad about Macarons....on a wet day I will convert to the Italian method using cooked sugar....however even with such methods and many success there are still times when they just don't come out right...mac's makes me humble..

No comments:

Post a Comment