Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Delightful macarons.....the kid in all of us

Now days I cannot wait for the sun to shine to make mac since they are always in demand ,seems like everybody wants to try it even not everybody will like it , my mom hates it..hehe ...

I guess it is true that macarons are the new cupcake...their colours remind me of a day at the fun fair where everything is so delightful....you forget your troubles & feel like a kid again...its colour therapy ..however I must caution those with high sugar level to avoid this cookie.. for every 125 gm of almond ground, there is 125gm custor sugar & 125gm icing sugar....which is why I will always go for dark choc filling...it blends down the sweetness

Colour therapy in a cookie


Didn't I say it brings out the kid in you?...

No comments:

Post a Comment