Friday, October 14, 2011

Virtual Gurus.....

When it comes to baking ,I somewhat consider myself a self teach baker ,besides good cook books , my teachers are knowledge obtained through cyber space which is available 24/7 and almost FOC . I got my first Macarons "lesson"from YouTube and went through the trial and error changing one method to another , with countless tips in forums etc etc until I get the so call perfect shells .

So blessed that we are living in this era where knowledge is just a click away ,secret recipes are not so secret anymore ....Internet is just such a powerful tool provided we use it wisely...I keep telling my kids that...

I am done delivering all my orders for this week and decided that I want to make cupcake for my own family treat last night , will take some to my moms house tomorrow during our weekly weekend family gathering.Since my sibling are no longer big fans of macarons ( coz dah selalu sgt dapat makan ) made chocolate cake which is our all time fav. Decorated them with these pretty 2 tone hydrangea buttercream ( I used real butter and not buttercup) frosting which I learn through Glorioustreats , instead of blue and purple , I used used cream and blue combined with Rose swirl designs which you can also learn from Bellacupcakes....

p/s : Still using my handphone camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment