Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chocolates for a lovely lady

I made this box of peanut & deli caremel filling ( making it taste like mini snickers ) chocolates as a Ramadan gift upon order for a customer who is a soft spoken, sweet,petite ,lovely interior designer .The truth is I have lost count of her chocolate orders as she has been ordering every month since I started the business. According to her, she finds it easy to give chocolates as gifts for her clients ...and they love it...






As for this one was for her to give to her client .I must say she has good taste as her orders were always a combination of milk . dark and white chocolate where she lets me play with the shapes and arrangement. Very chic , very classy ..


I made marble effect on the chocolate by carefully combining the 3 types of chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment