Thursday, July 14, 2011

Saving Earth - Be Eco Friendly

In my effort to reduce the usage of plastic for packing my products I do try to encourage my customers to consider brown paper bags .Besides it being cheaper than other form of packaging ,it's environment friendly . I love it for the fact that it is fun to make and it can cater for low to medium size budget customers who wishes to hand out to their guest affordable quality goodies on a budget.

I love working on brown paper bag projects , they use cheaper materials and you can be creative with your decorations . Very suitable for those looking for medium cost pakaging option


Brown bag with silver ribbons & damask sticker.To use stickers orders has to be at a minimum of 100 bags



Kids theme...printed in laser paper card and no minimum order...as I self design and print the cards

These simple no fuss min budget brown bags were made for a baby girl kenduri Aqiqah , it was filled with one L size vanilla cupcake & 1 pcs oreo choc- RM3.o0..

For the men,chocolate cupcake & 1 pcs oreo dark choc.

No comments:

Post a Comment