Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Handmade customized & cost effective goodie bags

Love these adorable brown paper bag with personalized strap You can even have your photos on the laser print card strap to add fun and personality .Since my last posting on brown paper bag packaging ,I have receive overwhelming response from friends for these simple cost saving yet cute little bags to pack in goodies for Bday ,engagement & even Hari Raya....Sorry to friends I had to turn down as they were very last minute ( before Ramadhan) and I cannot handle such qty on short notice .These are handmade so please do give me sufficient time for your orders, at least 2 weeks for 50 bags and above.Minimum order is 50 bags. In case you need more do let me know even earlier...



This one here was made for baby Sheera...a friend's daughter who just turned 1 last Friday ..3 mini cupcakes and 2 lolly chocs for her cute cozy party ...Happy Bday Sheera...



Even when it is on a budget , your guest will go home glad.
(Brown bag with square tag is only RM0.80)


No comments:

Post a Comment